Hello
Once again, The new Navdata Installer can be downloaded from the link below:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/DBUpdater/ANRBDBUpdater20130930.exe
This one has 205,898 aircraft records.
Thank you
Andrew
Andrew,
Downloaded the latest Navdata and, pleased to say, that the strange symbols which were prevalent in the airports field last time would appear to not be there this time.
Ian
Many Thanks.
Greatly appreciated guys, I have downloaded but cannot use it yet as my box is away with the dreaded drop in range problem. Strange! - box away and the skies clear.
Thanks
Keith
Great work by all the updaters. Many thanks to all those that keep our RBs ticking over.
Hi All,
I'm currently installing on to a new Laptop, and my brain's gone....do I have to install all of these updates incrementally or just install the latest one ?
- unusually for me, can't find the answer by searching the Forum.
Sincerest apologies if this has been asked before, but I'm old and tired, and maybe I should have waited until the morning !
Thanks and fraternal greetings
Dave
Hello Dave
You can just install the new navdata posted today and it should work. The navdata file is changed completely on each update.
Many thanks and there is no problem asking.
Andrew
Thanks once again guys, no problem downloading this time.
Tommyg
Many thanks, Orkney. Onwards and upwards !
- well, sideways, maybe, until the next iteration :o)
Hi,
Big thanks yet again.
Mike.
Many thanks to the updating team. Tremendous work!
Just a thought, I wonder if and when we'll hit the 1/4 million records, and if we'll have an updated version of RB software by that time.........................................?