AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CYYZGUY on October 05, 2013, 05:51:11 PM

Title: Is KLM changing their Flight ID's?
Post by: CYYZGUY on October 05, 2013, 05:51:11 PM
Lately I have had many KLM flights with very simple Flight ID's 

I have KML47 on my screen right now, with of couse NO route info.

I have had KLM32 as well as others lately.

Can anyone explain?

regards,

Title: Re: Is KLM changing their Flight ID's?
Post by: Runway 31 on October 05, 2013, 06:17:18 PM
Jason,

Have you maybe thought that it is quite simply because the route wasnt in the database.  I have now entered it EHAM-KORD.   It would have been appropriate to put this post in the d/b update thread same as normal.

Alan
Title: Re: Is KLM changing their Flight ID's?
Post by: EK01 on October 05, 2013, 06:21:23 PM
They are in the d/b. It's the leading '0' bug in action. Both are there but under KLM047 and KLM032.
Title: Re: Is KLM changing their Flight ID's?
Post by: CYYZGUY on October 05, 2013, 06:22:24 PM
Alan, I did not feel it was appropriate to be in the database thread as I was asking a new question.

A few days ago I posted another KLM flight and you said.......

KLM32 appears to be KLM691 using KLM32 as its callsign and routes CYYZ-EHAM.

Alan

I was simply asking if anyone knew why the flight ID's are changing.

regards,

Title: Re: Is KLM changing their Flight ID's?
Post by: Runway 31 on October 05, 2013, 06:28:31 PM
Jason,

I dont believe they are just I didnt have them in the d/b, Can you also pass the flight ID's of the many other KLM flight you have seen with no route and I will add then in as well.

Alan
Title: Re: Is KLM changing their Flight ID's?
Post by: EK01 on October 05, 2013, 07:11:26 PM
Alan,

See reply #2 above. It will probably continue to occur .


Ian
Title: Re: Is KLM changing their Flight ID's?
Post by: Runway 31 on October 05, 2013, 07:15:19 PM
Ian,  Have checked while some have leading zeros, they are also in without the zero.  I have removed all the one with the leading zero from the d/b.

Cheers

Alan