AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: puddy on November 18, 2013, 07:13:00 AM

Title: Network down again?
Post by: puddy on November 18, 2013, 07:13:00 AM
When I can see the network flights in the list I cannot click on to them
Then most of the time networks flight  listed as zero

My local flights are fine

So is the network down again?

Puddy

I had thought it was because I was trying to use the network 8 drivers
Title: Re: Network down again?
Post by: Runway 31 on November 18, 2013, 10:29:39 AM
I dont know about the network at that time but its OK with me just now

Alan
Title: Re: Network down again?
Post by: AirNav Development on November 18, 2013, 01:37:56 PM
Puddy: did the new Windows 8 drivers work for you?
Title: Re: Network down again?
Post by: puddy on November 20, 2013, 11:47:19 AM
Quote from: airnavpuddy: did the new Windows 8 drivers work for you?

Yes
But I did send you a email

I had to revert back to 403
Title: Re: Network down again?
Post by: Undertaker on November 20, 2013, 07:03:49 PM
Over the last few days thye Network seem very patchy, currently off at 1903Z in Aylesbury UK

Tony
Title: Re: Network down again?
Post by: Runway 31 on November 20, 2013, 07:19:09 PM
Down for server maintenance

Alan