AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: theastra on November 29, 2013, 10:27:18 PM

Title: Trouble with data display
Post by: theastra on November 29, 2013, 10:27:18 PM
Hi,

After upgrading to the latest version, I am getting multiple  instances of all data elements not displaying for an aircraft. For instance, one aircraft may display mode s and flight nbr but not registration. Others will have just the logo. Others will have registration and mode s but nothing else. Before upgrading, this never happened. Now it's happening with 50 to 60 pct of flights  received.

Anybody else have this happen?

Thx
Steven
Title: Re: Trouble with data display
Post by: NigelR on December 28, 2013, 07:08:50 PM
Hi

I've had this too and also the details in my log files are incomplete. Did you manage to get a solution? I'm using the very latest update

Thanks
Title: Re: Trouble with data display
Post by: Runway 31 on December 28, 2013, 07:53:06 PM
Have you just upgraded today?  What version were you running before you upgraded.  What version of Windows are you running.

Where do you have RB installed to on your computer, is it to program files or  c:\Airnav?

A full install instead of upgrading may be the best idea.

Alan
Title: Re: Trouble with data display
Post by: NigelR on December 28, 2013, 08:44:30 PM
Hi Alan

I'm running 5.00.062 on Windows 7. It is located within c:\Program files\AirNav Systems.

I may try the full install.

Thanks
Title: Re: Trouble with data display
Post by: Runway 31 on December 28, 2013, 08:55:30 PM
Nigel,

I would save your mylog and photo files then delete the installation before installing the full installation to c:\Airnav, forget about the programe files location.  Once installed replace your mylog and photo folder.

If you are on 64bit Windows you will need the 64bit drivers from the support page.

Alan