When updating all records I get the message "Invalid data received from Server" since a few days.
I ust want to ask if your Server is down or I have another Problem?
I have just tried to update the database at 1455 London time and get the same message
Jim
We will investigate this.
There has been a problem with the updater software on the server for a few days. It is being worked on.
Alan
Hi Support
I have just tried to update again this evening (1746 London time). Still get the same message.
Jim
Its still not working. I will advise when it is.
Alan
The updater software on the server has been repaired and Navdata updates are now working again
Alan
Hi,
May seem a daft question but I have not updated to the updated beta program so am I still getting updates ??
Obviously the old download way has now gone.
Thanks
Mike.
Mike,
The only way you will get database updates for the old software is either by clicking on unknown aircraft or via populate in mylog or even by manually updating.
Alan
The server updater software is playing up again. Error message being given, Airnav advised.
Please note the Navdata update function has now been restored
Alan
Thanks Alan!
Christian