AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: RichT1969 on January 18, 2014, 02:47:26 PM

Title: Installation Support
Post by: RichT1969 on January 18, 2014, 02:47:26 PM
Hi,

I'm sure this is covered elsewhere but I'm having major problems getting my RADARBOX 3D to work.  It works for a while, latest just over an hour, and then it looses the drive.  I'm running a MAC with WINDOWS 7 32bit in a bootcamp. 

If I go to Device Manager then its not listed and it does not see the hardware in a search.  I've deleted all the software and drivers and then re-installed but its still the same.

Any suggestions?

thanks


Rich
Title: Re: Installation Support
Post by: Runway 31 on January 18, 2014, 02:49:43 PM
Not many on here with mac experience i would suggest you contact support, [email protected]

Alan
Title: Re: Installation Support
Post by: RichT1969 on January 18, 2014, 03:00:34 PM
Hi,

It's running full windows in boot camp so it's the same as a windows machine. What would you suggest for this problem on a PC?

Thanks
Title: Re: Installation Support
Post by: Runway 31 on January 18, 2014, 03:18:11 PM
If it was a windows machine I would suggest changing the USB cable

Alan
Title: Re: Installation Support
Post by: RichT1969 on January 18, 2014, 03:24:40 PM
It's still getting power over USB with all the lights showing. Worth a try though, I'll give it a go

Thanks


Rich
Title: Re: Installation Support
Post by: Runway 31 on January 18, 2014, 03:38:39 PM
If the cables OK have a look at the USB settings for power saving.

Alan
Title: Re: Installation Support
Post by: RichT1969 on January 18, 2014, 04:40:07 PM
ive tried another USB cable and its still the same. 

any other ideas?

@alan - how do i check the power setting for USB>

thanks


Rich
Title: Re: Installation Support
Post by: RichT1969 on January 18, 2014, 04:42:34 PM
@ alan - found it.  I've disabled the power save mode on the USB but it hasnt helped :o(
Title: Re: Installation Support
Post by: Runway 31 on January 18, 2014, 04:52:48 PM
Can only suggest its the drivers if its on listed on device manager

Alan
Title: Re: Installation Support
Post by: RichT1969 on January 18, 2014, 05:12:47 PM
Does anyone know what the unit would be listed as if windows forced a generic driver to it?

Thanks

Rich