AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Blueboy on January 20, 2014, 01:46:19 PM

Title: QNH question
Post by: Blueboy on January 20, 2014, 01:46:19 PM
Hi, a question about QNH - I was sure in the old 4.03 version it automatically changed based on your location? (to nearest airport?) but in new version it is not changing unless done manually - is there a box I've forgot to tick.

J.D
Title: Re: QNH question
Post by: RodBearden on January 20, 2014, 03:29:04 PM
Hi J.D.

On the Smartview tab, at the top is a box to enter the airport code, and to the right of that is the Auto Set tick box.

HTH
Title: Re: QNH question
Post by: Blueboy on January 20, 2014, 06:50:32 PM
Hi Rod, thanks for that - I had forgotten what I'd done to get it changed.

J.D