AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CYYZGUY on January 24, 2014, 10:19:49 PM

Title: User radarbox stations option under "options, layers"..
Post by: CYYZGUY on January 24, 2014, 10:19:49 PM
When this option is checked off, what is it suppose to display on the map?

When I have it checked off, I see nothing different?

It certainly does not show the location of my station?

regards,

Jason
Title: Re: User radarbox stations option under "options, layers"..
Post by: RodBearden on January 25, 2014, 02:46:53 AM
I have about 25 check boxes under Options... Layers and all the ones I've tried seem to work fine.

As to the User RadarBox Stations, this has always been a problem - I don't show up either. This may be because the system may use IP addresses as opposed to home station data supplied by users, and the IP address locations may refer to your location or the location of your Internet provider's head office!