AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: bailey_uk on January 27, 2014, 04:37:40 PM

Title: Can anybody explain EXS055H over leeds right now?
Post by: bailey_uk on January 27, 2014, 04:37:40 PM
Hey folks, just wondering if anyone knew what is happening with EXS055H over Leeds, doesnt look normal procedure?
Title: Re: Can anybody explain EXS055H over leeds right now?
Post by: bailey_uk on January 27, 2014, 04:57:06 PM
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/bailey_uk/ScreenShot2014-01-27at165025.png)
Title: Re: Can anybody explain EXS055H over leeds right now?
Post by: Runway 31 on January 27, 2014, 05:01:05 PM
I think it will be a post maintenance test flight

Alan
Title: Re: Can anybody explain EXS055H over leeds right now?
Post by: AV61 on January 31, 2014, 11:01:36 PM
No but I do like your map
how do you get that on your radarbox

nick
Title: Re: Can anybody explain EXS055H over leeds right now?
Post by: Runway 31 on February 01, 2014, 10:13:11 AM
I wouldnt think its a Radarbox plot

Alan