The above warning box has appeared twice now which freezes everything until you click ok using V5.00.065 on the update [still Alan !] any ideas why [or what this is] is does it ?
Tony
Tony,
I noted it myself this morning and have passed to the Developer
Alan
Thanks Alan, mind at rest [a bit]!
TT
I had it a couple of times but nothing for over an hour now
Alan
Again at 0936Z, screen froze
TT
Yes just after my last comment, that will teach me
Alan
so possibly across the whole system/network ? as it seems about the same time as my one
TT
Tony,
Were you on the network at the time?
Alan
Yes as always
TT
Tony,
Am in contact with the Developer. It means that the Network received an invalid mode-s from somewhere.
Alan
Yes received the same whilst on network - using latest version on Windows 7 otherwise all ok.
Its being worked on
Alan
Thanks very much Alan, bit of a pain when you come back to find the program frozen :)
Thanks Alan, i got the "error message" two times this morning :p
Cheers,
Jonathan - radar-toulouse.fr
Did anyone experience this around 1455?
Alan
No Alan, but I had the Network turned off
Tony
Cheers Tony, I saw a registration in a hex field and wondered if it caused the problem.
Alan
No Alan, I didn't have the Network on though
Tony
Sorry about repeating my message, anyways the problem back up at 1557L [the Network was on again this time, have now switched it off]
It appears that if you catch it early, the message box and click OK it restarts otherwise if left a little while it freezes everything, ie unable to even close the Air Nav Box down by using the 'Exit' dropdown !
Tony
I did Alan. Between 1300-30 Aso had problem reverting from full screen to normal
Not network connected and no problems with me.
Dave.
Thanks for those replies. I have had not any problems other than having to click the OK button. Am running some software from the Developer to try and catch what the problem is and where it is coming from. All we know at this time is that some hexcodes are being picked up on the network which are of an invalid nature.
Alan
Got it at 1915 UTC
Thanks will pass on to the developer
Alan
Just had this happen to me first time.
7:40PM EST
Thanks Jason
Alan
Morning folks,
In the last few minutes I've I two of these come up which then stops the program in it's tracks. I understand from Alan that this is being looked into BUT as I'm in the 15 trial for the network I'm beginning to think I'd rather cancel the subscription before I'm paying for something that freezes especially whilst away from the computer. No issues at all otherwise and it's a shame we are having to press the OK to get the program running again as I would assume that all stops when the prompt is on screen. Oh well back to my local aerial :(
Dave,
We shall have a fix on it soon, in the meantime we are trying to find the source of these hex codes
Alan
Alan,
Appreciate the reply and appreciate the 'background' work which must be going on...over the last 5 years or so been an avid ANRB user so won't be jumping ship.
Best Dave.
No worries Dave, just keeping you up to date
Alan
Glad it's not just me. Had same message appear 3-4 times in last hour. Just started running new RB version on Win 7 64bit, had originally figured it was just my set up!
I really hope this is fixed soon - it's happening every few minutes to me.
Getting ready for work, ran my aeriel over night - connected network just now and guess what, a minute of so and up pops the Hexadecimal 'CR*P or what?
Oh well :)
mine is locking regular
maybe 15 times over last 24 hrs
anybody from support looking to sort this asap please?
thanks jasper
A new version of the software is being prepared which filters out these wrong mode-s inputs and should hopefully be published within the next 24 hours. In the meantime we are looking for the source of them to cut them out.
Alan
Hi, as well as the annoying 'hexadecimal no.' anyone else getting out of place flights being plotted on the map?
Had several, usually after RB been on a few hours or screen saver been on
Unfortunately RB can only plot the position being given off by the aircraft, if its wrong so are we.
What was the hex of the TSO flight with no info to see if its needing added to the d/b.
Alan
Occasionally had erroneous a/c plotted, but seems worse since I updated to v5.00.065.
Not sure how I can find the hex of the TSO flight. If you point me in the direction I will look it up.
Cheers!
Phil
Phil,
Sorry thought you would have the hex showing on the grid.
No worries I am sure we shall see it soon again
Alan
Hopefully these are now stopped, please advise if you see this again
Alan
Been ok for the last 20 mins here Alan,
Thank you and to the guys in the background for the superb efforts made!
Best regards, Dave.
Thanks Dave, keep me advised please
Alan
Will do :)
It's back! i've got it at 14:50 UTC
Thanks Jonathan, will advise back
Alan
I have the same problem here for several days now. Freezes program and stops sending data to AirNav Systems and I get a notice saying no data received. 10:35 EST If I reboot it it will sometimes quit almost rightv away or will go for several hours before cutting out! Steve KB1CHU
Should have added running latest version 5.00.65 with Windows server 2012 on a HP Proliant server dual quad core with 8 gb memory. Steve KB1CHU
Getting the hex message big time today/tonight
It should be sorted by tomorrow
Alan
Thanks Alan
Phil
Version 5.00.71 should fix it :) >> http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=8055.0