Hello
Is there any possibility to update to version 4.03 of my AirNav RadarBox?
Thank a lot
Paolo
Yes, you can downgrade to 4.03. Just uninstall the version you are using and install your original 4.03.
Alan
Alan, my version is already 4.03, is there any update for this version
Paolo
Yes Paolo use the V5.00.71 which is on the forum here http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRBUpgradeto50071.exe
Alan
ok, sorry Alan, but I have the unistall the 4.03 and then install the V5.00.71 or I have the install directly the V5 version without unistall the 4.03.
Many thanks and sorry again
Paolo
Paolo, install directly over 4.03 do not uninstall. Any further questions just ask.
Alan
Thank you very much Alan,
the new version seems up and running, but what are differents respect the version 4.03
Poalo,
There are around 144 issues/requests dealt with. I will need to spend some time typing them all out for users info when I can find the time.
Main one is that the database is updated from the tab within database explorer and can be done as often as you like but no more than daily. Check out the satellite layer or the street map layer and lots of bug fixes. Aircraft are set to autoupdate in myflights if you pick up a new one to the database, same with routes.
If you update your own database and dont want your data overwritten you can set the update feature to leave.
Check out the forum for previous versions and whats new in each.
Alan
Hi Alan,
I'd forgotten about street map layer so have just given it a go.
How the heck do you get rid of it and go back to previous choice?
Cheers
Syd
Hi Syd,
Just press Hide satallite layers/Street map on the bottom line below the one to activate it
Alan
Alan,
Didn't know that was there.
I just clicked on the 'Automatically Show Open Street Map Layer' Icon
which has no option to revert back.
Thanks for sorting me out.
Syd