AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: darkskies74 on March 03, 2014, 03:59:44 PM

Title: Custom legend list
Post by: darkskies74 on March 03, 2014, 03:59:44 PM
Apologies if this has been asked before, but since I upgraded to 5.00.071, I seem to be unable to enter successfully any of my custom legends. It's not the end of the world, but always keen to see what is over my old haunt in sunny Lancashire.
I enter the values, but no 'x' appears to be plotting.

Thanks,

Phil
Title: Re: Custom legend list
Post by: Runway 31 on March 03, 2014, 05:50:27 PM
Tried it and working OK. Did you press Apply then OK  Also its not to clear in the shot but there may be a space between the comma and 53 which shouldnt be there.

Alan
Title: Re: Custom legend list
Post by: RodBearden on March 03, 2014, 10:52:44 PM
And don't forget to turn them on  on the Map menu.
Title: Re: Custom legend list
Post by: darkskies74 on March 04, 2014, 07:45:26 AM
Thanks guys, all sorted now.

Cheers!