AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Siddy on March 10, 2014, 09:16:37 PM

Title: Running radarbox as a service on microserver
Post by: Siddy on March 10, 2014, 09:16:37 PM
Hi I now have a Hp Microserver running Windows Home Server 2011 and have got a weather station running as a service and uploading data.
Now has anyone done the same using the radarbox?
If and how?

How much data is transferred a hr/day?

Title: Re: Running radarbox as a service on microserver
Post by: Siddy on March 12, 2014, 10:35:09 PM
Any views on this??

Problem I see is that you have to log onto each you start the software which is stopping me auto running the software on bootup. I can't stay logged onto server.
Title: Re: Running radarbox as a service on microserver
Post by: tarbat on March 13, 2014, 07:06:55 PM
Assuming your talking about Radarbox software, on the command line, include /connect as a startup parameter.

See http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=559.msg11430#msg11430
Title: Re: Running radarbox as a service on microserver
Post by: Siddy on March 13, 2014, 08:39:48 PM
Thanks for the reply so in the reg edit bit I type /connect do I not need my id and password.
ps - new to services etc
Title: Re: Running radarbox as a service on microserver
Post by: neroon79 on March 15, 2014, 06:02:17 AM
On first manual Log-In after you have entered username and password you have to tick "remember password". Now you can fully start RB SW by any kind of start-up automation with adding /connect at the end.

PS I'm using batchrun to start RB SW, feeding tools for libhomeradar and FR24 and a web-traffic surveillance tool.

HTH Ingo
Title: Re: Running radarbox as a service on microserver
Post by: Siddy on March 15, 2014, 06:58:30 PM
Thanks for the reply - watch this space lol I can see more happening here than on the radar,