We now have Windows 8.1 drivers available for testing. If anyone would like to assist by testing them, please drop me a PM.
Alan
Hi Alan
Installed drivers but its still not stopped networks flights disappearing within 2 minutes
Just ordered a new laptop hopefully airnav will work on it correctly
Thank you for your help alan
Hi Michael,
I have just emailed and PM'd you the link to the new drivers. They are not available on the site until tested.
Alan
Hello Alan,
Could you let me try your win.8.1 driver ? . Having a problem getting device manager to accept Airnav's win 8 drivers ..........still coming up with a wee yellow !.
on a 64 win 8.1 laptop .
cheers
Ogilvie GM4VYU.
Cheers Ogilvie, email sent
Alan
Likewise for me please Alan. Regards Lou.
PM sent Lou, please advise how they are.
Alan
Thanks Alan i`ll check these out when I get home tonite
Hi Alan tried to download the drivers but got http error 404 not found
Lou,
I would leave them just now as they need some more work.
Alan