AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Northern Watch on March 12, 2014, 08:16:17 PM

Title: Changing Email address
Post by: Northern Watch on March 12, 2014, 08:16:17 PM
I am having to change my Email address in the near future and would like to know the step by step procedure for changing the new details so that I have a smooth transition.  If any one out there can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

NW
Title: Re: Changing Email address
Post by: Runway 31 on March 13, 2014, 12:23:18 PM
Maybe you would be better asking support.  [email protected]

Alan
Title: Re: Changing Email address
Post by: Northern Watch on March 13, 2014, 02:32:34 PM
Hi Alan

I was going to do that but for some reason, unknown to me, I posted the question instead.  Call it a senior moment. 

Regards

Keith