AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CZUL on April 18, 2008, 06:40:19 PM

Title: SBS-1 antenna vs. AnRB antenna
Post by: CZUL on April 18, 2008, 06:40:19 PM
I have a quick question about antenna's. I'm currently using my SBS-1 antenna with the Airnav box due to the lack of an adapter. Is there any fundamental difference between the two?

Thanks
Paul
Title: Re: SBS-1 antenna vs. AnRB antenna
Post by: Roadrunner on April 18, 2008, 07:29:07 PM
I would suggest that they are each fine tuned to be best with the device they were supplied with.  I have both an SBS1 and a Radar Box and have tried using the SBS1 aerial with RB but I dont get as many aircraft when I do that. However, I have not tried it the other way round (SBS1 to RB aerial) due to having no means to connect it. :-)