AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: claya1 on April 16, 2014, 03:48:00 PM

Title: Windows 8 Drivers Don't Install
Post by: claya1 on April 16, 2014, 03:48:00 PM
After downloading the drivers for Windows 8, I get the following message when trying to install:

"The hash for the file is not present in the specified catalog file.  The file is likely corrupt or the victim of tampering."

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!
Title: Re: Windows 8 Drivers Don't Install
Post by: Runway 31 on April 16, 2014, 04:01:12 PM
I suggest you contact [email protected] for assistance

Alan
Title: Re: Windows 8 Drivers Don't Install
Post by: claya1 on April 17, 2014, 02:39:05 AM
Thanks I've just done that. I can't believe that other people wouldn't also be having this problem, so I must be missing something.
Title: Re: Windows 8 Drivers Don't Install
Post by: Runway 31 on April 17, 2014, 08:29:51 AM
Others have but Airnav are the only ones that can sort the problem

Alan
Title: Re: Windows 8 Drivers Don't Install
Post by: Burnley on October 05, 2014, 07:45:01 PM
I've just started to get this after re installing my computer.  Windows 8.1 Pro and it says the hash for the file is missing or something when I try to update the driver and pointing it to the correct folder.
Title: Re: Windows 8 Drivers Don't Install
Post by: Runway 31 on October 05, 2014, 07:51:08 PM
Contact [email protected] they are the only ones who can assist

Alan
Title: Re: Windows 8 Drivers Don't Install
Post by: tommyg on October 06, 2014, 09:09:43 AM
Guys.

The notes that Airnav put out re WIN8.1 are not quite correct. You need to get your recovery key first before you can get to item 7 to change one of the settings. AiRNAV I believe are chasing MS to get the problem resolved. PM me if you want and I will try and give you the correct process.

tommyg