Hello everyone, if anyone here watches CYYZ (Toronto Pearson) there will be much less radarbox traffic/ground returns for awhile.
I will be moving May 10th, to a new location North of the Airport, I will be directly under the North/South runway 15/33. I have my 5 foot Antenna roof mount tripods ready to go, I Just need to call the installer to get them mounted on the roof. Canadian homes have very steep peaks..picture the letter "V" and flip it upside down! :) So I am not going up there to do it. I going going to be quite a bit higher above sea level..
Google earth shows my location right now at 133M, my new location is 229M. I am hoping for even better reception then what I have now.
I will still be around here until then....
Jason
Looking forward to seeing you back up and running Jason
Alan
Good luck with the move Jason!
We'll miss you - hope the move goes smoothly.
Good news, I have my antenna install scheduled on Saturday May 24th. The tripod installer is coming between 2:30 and 4:30pm. So I expect to be up and running then!
Jason
Well, so far so good, all my computer equipment is setup and functioning including my Airnav server. My antenna's were taken down from my apartment this past monday and await moving day on Saturday.
I think I will jerry rig the antenna in the back yard somehow until the tripod installer comes on the 24th. Some action is better then none and I am having withdrawel...LOL
Jason