AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: acars45 on June 02, 2014, 04:38:09 AM

Title: No alerts on radarbox
Post by: acars45 on June 02, 2014, 04:38:09 AM
Is there a problem with the alerts nine since Sunday
Night
Title: Re: No alerts on radarbox
Post by: Runway 31 on June 02, 2014, 09:34:45 AM
Seems OK to me.  I set up registration and flight ID alerts for 2 aircraft and received 4 local and 4 email alerts.

Alan
Title: Re: No alerts on radarbox
Post by: fossie1 on June 02, 2014, 08:33:09 PM
I'm not getting squawk alerts on 5.00.071

Title: Re: No alerts on radarbox
Post by: Runway 31 on June 02, 2014, 08:42:24 PM
Since when and on local flights or network.  Also I presume that you picked up the aircraft concerned and it was squawking the code you were looking for.

I would also suggest you contact support as they are the only ones who can assist if here is a problem.

Alan
Title: Re: No alerts on radarbox
Post by: fossie1 on June 02, 2014, 08:46:49 PM
I only noticed it tonight. I can't recall having any squawk alerts on this version. My mode s and reg alerts seems to be working fine. It's on local flights.

Stephen
Title: Re: No alerts on radarbox
Post by: Runway 31 on June 02, 2014, 08:50:21 PM
What squawk had you set.  I presume it was 7700 from the easyJet?
Title: Re: No alerts on radarbox
Post by: fossie1 on June 02, 2014, 08:53:59 PM
I have 7760 and 7700. There was an easyjet with an emergency into EGAA and was squawking 7700 but I got no alert. I tried entering other squawks from aircraft out of my range and when they come into range still no alerts.

Stephen
Title: Re: No alerts on radarbox
Post by: Runway 31 on June 02, 2014, 08:57:20 PM
Will look into it in the morning, thanks for advising.

Alan
Title: Re: No alerts on radarbox
Post by: fossie1 on June 02, 2014, 08:59:36 PM
Ok thanks Alan

Stephen
Title: Re: No alerts on radarbox
Post by: Runway 31 on June 03, 2014, 11:44:46 AM
Squawk alerts on myflight are not working.  However as soon as I tick the box to activate them for network flights they come flooding in.  I will advise Airnav, I would imaging a new version will be required to correct this.

Alan