AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Levery on June 04, 2014, 06:23:24 PM

Title: Win 7 64bit digital signature for driver!!
Post by: Levery on June 04, 2014, 06:23:24 PM
Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

Any help with this one would be great.
Title: Re: Win 7 64bit digital signature for driver!!
Post by: Runway 31 on June 04, 2014, 09:37:36 PM
Levery, I have been running Win7 64bit for a long time with no problems.  I would suggest you try loading the 64bit driver again.  Maybe download it again from Airnav in case there was some corruption in the download process  http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/drivers/ANRB64bitDrivers.zip

Alan
Title: Re: Win 7 64bit digital signature for driver!!
Post by: Runway 31 on June 05, 2014, 07:17:40 AM
I would also suggest the ones to help are Airnav, drop them an email at [email protected]  I would also suggest you detail the version of the Radarbox software you are using.

Alan
Title: Re: Win 7 64bit digital signature for driver!!
Post by: Runway 31 on June 05, 2014, 10:06:37 AM
Glad you now have it working

Alan