AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: theastra on June 07, 2014, 12:30:01 AM

Title: Hardware wont connect
Post by: theastra on June 07, 2014, 12:30:01 AM
Hi, just downloaded and installed V.5.00.065 onto a brand new windows 8 laptop. When I plug the RB into any of the USBs, the display says hardware not connected. The box is drawing power from the laptop, but the USB and signal lights are flashing blue.

I can take the USB out, plug it (back) into another machine with ANRB, and it runs fine.

Any suggestions on how to fix?

Thanks,
Steven
Title: Re: Hardware wont connect
Post by: neroon79 on June 07, 2014, 03:46:43 AM
Is the other Mashine running Win8 too?

Have you downloaded installed Win8 drivers? (http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html)

Regards Ingo
Title: Re: Hardware wont connect
Post by: theastra on June 07, 2014, 11:33:11 AM
Hi, no, other machine is not Windows 8.

I downloaded the new drivers, and the machine tried to install them using the browse. I get the error message that windows found the driver software but encountered an error- the hash for the file is not present in the specified catalog file. The file is likely corrupt or the victim of tampering?
Title: Re: Hardware wont connect
Post by: Runway 31 on June 07, 2014, 11:54:27 AM
New drivers are with Microsoft at this time for certification.  This is a very bureaucratic process which takes some time.

Contact support on [email protected] for assistance.

Alan