AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: welsh dai on August 04, 2014, 04:20:17 PM

Title: windows 8 drivers
Post by: welsh dai on August 04, 2014, 04:20:17 PM
The dreded day has arrived and the change to a new laptop. I downloaded the 50071 from the website and then the win 8 driverss but failure to run. Under device manager , my radar box showed under "other devices". I clicked to update drivers but the following message appeared ". Failure to update due to the hash for the file is not present in the specified catalogue file..  I am using an acer e1-572 laptop with windows 8.1 installed. Tried wiping out air nav and reinstalling and both drives, certified windows and airnav 8 drivers for same message. Any clues what to do next ?
Title: Re: windows 8 drivers
Post by: Runway 31 on August 04, 2014, 06:43:31 PM
contact support on [email protected]

Alan