AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Marc Humberstone on September 06, 2014, 05:38:43 PM

Title: Installing Air Nav on Microsoft Surface Pro 3
Post by: Marc Humberstone on September 06, 2014, 05:38:43 PM
Hi,

I am trying to install AirNav on a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Tablet, I have downloaded and installed version 5.00.071. This runs and starts ok but it will not detect the hardware. I have tried to install the Windows 8 drivers but I keep getting the following error message

The hash for the file is not present in the specified catalogue file. The file is probably corrupt or has been tampered with.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can solve this

MTIA

Marc
Title: Re: Installing Air Nav on Microsoft Surface Pro 3
Post by: tommyg on September 06, 2014, 06:08:02 PM
Marc.

This is the response I get when trying to load on my new WIN8.1 tablet hybrid. I have sent a message to support for further advice. Hope you haven't got the RT version as that is so restrictive on what you can load on it. I ended up selling mine on fleabay to get a Win8.1 version.

tommyg

Title: Re: Installing Air Nav on Microsoft Surface Pro 3
Post by: Runway 31 on September 07, 2014, 05:04:01 PM
Marc,

Contact support re Windows 8

Alan