AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: GreekSpy2001 on September 08, 2014, 01:16:34 PM

Title: Email Alerts Stopped
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on September 08, 2014, 01:16:34 PM
Stopped about 13:20 bst.  Any problems with the service or the network?

Graham
Title: Re: Email Alerts Stopped
Post by: Hawkeye on September 08, 2014, 01:26:25 PM
Mine stopped last Thursday/Friday, still not getting 'em.

Syd
Title: Re: Email Alerts Stopped
Post by: Runway 31 on September 08, 2014, 01:48:02 PM
The network is down at the moment

Alan
Title: Re: Email Alerts Stopped
Post by: acars45 on September 16, 2014, 11:09:26 AM
I have no email alerts today 16th sept
Is the sever down
Paul
Title: Re: Email Alerts Stopped
Post by: Runway 31 on September 16, 2014, 01:30:37 PM
It was off for a short time but has been OK for a while

Alan
Title: Re: Email Alerts Stopped
Post by: acars45 on September 16, 2014, 06:54:35 PM
Hi Alan still no alerts all day I'm not sure
What the problem is Paul
Title: Re: Email Alerts Stopped
Post by: Runway 31 on September 17, 2014, 08:10:30 AM
I can only presume it is a problem at your end Paul, as all OK here.

To test first of all I set up local notifications and alerts on network flighta and was inundated with them so quickly changed to local aircraft to check they were OK.  Set alerts to flight numbers I could see on the network coming my way.  Also set to EC-*, 4CA*, 40*, VLG* ,RYR* etc and received local notification and email alerts for the first 12 I have picked up so far and have now turned them off as all is working as intended.

Alan