Hi guys,
been looking through the settings & is there a way to include the squawk in the saved reports?
cheers
Bob
Happy to be corrected Bob I don't think so Bob as the columns are preset in the software.
Alan
Could they be set again to include the squawk please Alan??? .... ;-)
ok cheers.
All I can do is ask for it in a future version Bob. It will mean a bit of re-writing of the software as it is not included in the mylog at this time. As an aircraft can use more than one squawk while being picked up by a user I presume you would be looking for the last one it used to be recorded?
Alan
Hi Alan
yes that's correct, then it will enable users tie up any sightings via FR24's MLAT facility during the day......
cheers
OK Bob, will add it onto the requests.
Alan