Hi All,
my cards are suddenly gone.
See screenshot below what I get to see since I restarted RB.
Any help will be verry welcome.
Thank you in advance!
John
You appear to be in full screen mode. Try pressing ESC and give a few moments to return.
Alan
Thank you Alan!
Does not help. Still gray mapscreen.
Regards,
John
ok, try pressing the map view button. Or the split view and then the Map View button.
Alan
Thanks again Alan!
Nothing helps. No map on the right side of the interface.
A gray surface in stead of the place where normaly the chard should be apear.
Kind Regards, John
I presume you have closed down and restarted John. Also try Map/Set Map to and try World
Other than that I am out of ideas and suggest you contact
[email protected] for assistance
Alan
Does not help as well.
I will call support.
Hi All,
maybe it should be an idea to re-install the total version of RB?
I tryed the update; does not help.
Suggestions will be still welcome.
Kind Regards, John
Try the full install and see if it helps.
Alan
Thank you Alan.
Where can I find the full version of 5.00.071?
Reg John
Hi John,
According to the Support page, download for latest version can be found at:-
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB50071Setup.exe
Found it helpful to bookmark the Airnav support home page as I could never remember where to find updates, useful info etc.
http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html and
Hope you soon get to the bottom of your problem .
Regards
Syd
Hi Syd,
thank you for the links; I take over your suggestions about the bookmarks!
Re-installing RB solved the problem. All like to be work as normal again.
Kind Regards, John
Glad its now OK John. For the support page, if you look to the left of this page you will see RadarBox on a green background, click on it and on the page that opens up you will see Support around 4th line down. Click on it and the page opens to various links for RB versions, Drivers etc.
Alan
Thank you verry much Alan! I highly appreciate your help and tips as well!!!
Kind Regards, John