AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dave455 on November 09, 2014, 10:54:10 AM

Title: Trouble Connecting to RadarBox Network Server
Post by: dave455 on November 09, 2014, 10:54:10 AM
I occasionally have problems with my RadarBox software not being able to connect to the RadarBox Network Server. My Subscription is up to date and I have no issues connecting to other internet sites. The network status icon is yellow instead of green and the application appears to try to connect every 4 seconds with the status message below the map screen displaying 'Connecting to RadarBox Network Server'. (See attachment for screenshot) Is there an issue with the server or does it go down for maintenance work?
Title: Re: Trouble Connecting to RadarBox Network Server
Post by: Runway 31 on November 09, 2014, 01:49:39 PM
I am not aware of any problems with the network today and it  is OK at this time.  The software normally connects every 20 seconds.

Alan
Title: Re: Trouble Connecting to RadarBox Network Server
Post by: Runway 31 on November 09, 2014, 03:01:13 PM
Dave,

You could maybe do with a Navdata update.  Your two unknown aircraft are in the database with the RYR being in since 2011.

Alan
Title: Re: Trouble Connecting to RadarBox Network Server
Post by: dave455 on November 09, 2014, 04:55:41 PM
Hi I've been away from my computer for a couple of hours but left it running, now RadarBox is connecting to the server as normal and everything appears OK. Thanks for your replies. Cheers