AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: snowman on November 25, 2014, 04:32:50 PM

Title: RadarBox and Windows 10
Post by: snowman on November 25, 2014, 04:32:50 PM
Hi
Just for interest I thought I would let you all know that Airnav Radarbox is up and running under Windows 10 preview build . There were no issues with installation or drivers

Regards

Graham
Title: Re: RadarBox and Windows 10
Post by: CoastGuardJon on November 26, 2014, 06:32:14 PM
Did I blink, fall asleep or go comatose - didn't even see Windows 9 come out........?!
Title: Re: RadarBox and Windows 10
Post by: Runway 31 on November 26, 2014, 06:36:23 PM
They are missing out 9, 10 sounds better!!

Alan
Title: Re: RadarBox and Windows 10
Post by: CoastGuardJon on November 26, 2014, 06:41:04 PM
Thank (whichever God I worship) for that, thought I was getting more senile than I thought!