AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: JimK on April 21, 2008, 12:04:11 PM

Title: Web site distribution?
Post by: JimK on April 21, 2008, 12:04:11 PM
Hi,

I ordered my RadarBox from the AirNav website. I live in the UK and having checked my order I think I may be receiving my box via the US. Is that the case? I had just made the assumption it the order would get farmed out to a local distributer.

If it is coming from the US any idea how long it takes V ordering one in the UK from a distributor?

Jim
Title: Re: Web site distribution?
Post by: Allocator on April 21, 2008, 12:12:44 PM
Jim,

you must have missed my reply to your post in the other thread.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=686.msg6109#msg6109
Title: Re: Web site distribution?
Post by: JimK on April 21, 2008, 12:26:05 PM
Replied, Thanks for the v.quick reply.

Jim