AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: John Racars on December 01, 2014, 04:46:11 PM

Title: QTR Flights
Post by: John Racars on December 01, 2014, 04:46:11 PM
Hi All,

Yesterday some QTR flights appears with no flightinfo on the interface and map while the info is correct in the D/B. Does somebody else had the same? I am normaly 7/24 logging so this is the report I extracted from MyLog of yesterday Nov 30th.

I already asked Alan but until sofar there is no explanation for this:

Time Flt Reg Type

14:24:44 QTR028 A7-BCH B788
14:27:56 QTR194 A7-BCB B788
14:35:55 QTR024 A7-ACH A332
14:41:10 QTR8102 A7-BFB B77L
15:14:51 QTR004 A7-APA A388
15:47:28 QTR008 A7-BAE B77W


I am not sure yet about today QTR flights because I was out.

Thank you for any suggestion!
Title: Re: QTR Flights
Post by: Runway 31 on December 01, 2014, 04:48:57 PM
Have a look and see how they are today John.  From what I remember it appeared to correct itself after you closed down and restarted.
Alan
Title: Re: QTR Flights
Post by: neroon79 on December 01, 2014, 05:20:27 PM
I only was able to check the following routes:

QTR028
QTR024
QTR8102

are in my log with the following route infos:

06A0AC  QTR028   EGPH-OTHH       A7-BCH     B788  Qatar Airways        2014/11/30 14:42:46
06A080  QTR8102  KORD-EHAM-OTHH  A7-BFB     B77L  Qatar Airways Cargo  2014/11/30 18:20:41
06A024  QTR024   EGCC-OTHH       A7-ACH     A332  Qatar Airways        2014/11/30 14:51:14

Are these correct?

Ingo
Title: Re: QTR Flights
Post by: Runway 31 on December 01, 2014, 05:31:02 PM
Yes Ingo, they are correct and in the top two were in mylog yesterday as well with route details.

Alan
Title: Re: QTR Flights
Post by: John Racars on December 01, 2014, 05:37:23 PM
Thank you verry much for your reactions Alan and Ingo.

I keep an eye on it and will see how flights like this appear on my screen and reports next coming days. I'll keep you informed.

Thanks again and have a nice evening!

Kind Regards, John
Title: Re: QTR Flights
Post by: neroon79 on December 01, 2014, 05:43:15 PM
Have a nice evening too!

Ingo
Title: Re: QTR Flights
Post by: John Racars on December 02, 2014, 04:49:15 PM
Good afternoon Alan, Ingo,

all looks normal again with the exeption of QTR4. Info is in the D/B (CH=20141202151047) but not displayed in the report (from MyLog 01.12.2014) below.

Kind Regards, John

Time Flt Rte Reg
NO ND NV
16:38:33 QTR001 OTHH EGLL A7-AGB A346
21:08:54 QTR002 EGLL OTHH A7-AGB A346
11:15:05 QTR003 OTHH EGLL A7-APA A388
15:00:44 QTR004 A7-APA A388
21:01:10 QTR005 OTHH EGLL A7-AEB A333
08:35:13 QTR006 EGLL OTHH A7-AEA A333
10:42:25 QTR007 OTHH EGLL A7-BAH B77W
16:13:38 QTR008 EGLL OTHH A7-BAH B77W
08:31:32 QTR011 OTHH EGLL A7-AGA A346
12:52:31 QTR012 EGLL OTHH A7-AGA A346
19:29:27 QTR015 OTHH EGLL A7-CJA A319
22:37:41 QTR016 LFPG OTHH A7-CJA A319
11:11:13 QTR023 OTHH EGCC A7-AFL A332
14:47:10 QTR024 EGCC OTHH A7-AFL A332
10:50:12 QTR027 OTHH EGPH A7-BCM B788
05:41:53 QTR041 OTHH LFPG A7-AGC A346
11:32:54 QTR193 OTHH EBBR A7-BCH B788
14:11:35 QTR194 EBBR OTHH A7-BCH B788
12:13:20 QTR8002 OTHH EHAM A7-BFG B77L
15:21:10 QTR8003 EHAM OTHH A7-BFG B77L
05:52:05 QTR8108 KORD LIMC OTHH A7-BFF B77L
09:26:52 QTR8439 HUEN EBLG A7-AFF A332
12:22:47 QTR8440 EBLG OTHH A7-AFF A332
06:16:23 QTR8924 OTHH EGSS EHAM A7-BFC B77L
Title: Re: QTR Flights
Post by: Runway 31 on December 02, 2014, 04:55:31 PM
John.

Glad it working OK again.  Note that the CH date is the day after your report date for some reason 02/12 for CH and 01/12 for the report???  It seems to have updated today.

Alan
Title: Re: QTR Flights
Post by: John Racars on December 02, 2014, 05:26:39 PM
Thank you for the explanation Alan.

Final check tomorrow. All route info will appear I think.

Kind Regards, John