AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: welter on December 01, 2014, 09:52:56 PM

Title: Help, My RadarBox not receive more my flights only network.
Post by: welter on December 01, 2014, 09:52:56 PM
Good night, my RadarBox stopped receiving traffics my flight, I am only receiving network traffic, since I sent several emails to the support and not returned, what should I do?
Title: Re: Help, My RadarBox not receive more my flights only network.
Post by: Runway 31 on December 01, 2014, 09:57:42 PM
See the reply on your other thread.  No need to duplicate

Alan
Title: Re: Help, My RadarBox not receive more my flights only network.
Post by: welter on December 02, 2014, 05:17:08 PM
Perhaps I am expressing myself wrong, the problem is that my RadarBox not appear the planes on the radar screen with my antenna, only via network.
Title: Re: Help, My RadarBox not receive more my flights only network.
Post by: Runway 31 on December 02, 2014, 05:31:48 PM
Welter, see other thread

Alan