AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: spanman on December 02, 2014, 01:02:58 PM

Title: AirNav 3D- Loss of Network
Post by: spanman on December 02, 2014, 01:02:58 PM
Hope someone can point me in the right direction- I have AirNav 3D but when I change the map from Standard Radar to 3D I lose the network.When I try to change the map back to standard radar I get an error message, and I have to force shutdown and restart the programme. Any ideas anyone ??
   
Title: Re: AirNav 3D- Loss of Network
Post by: Runway 31 on December 02, 2014, 02:49:18 PM
Has it been working OK up until now and has just started acting up.  It may be a Google plugin problem.  Try reloading the plugin otherwise I would suggest you email [email protected] for advice.

Also are you using v5.00.72

Alan