Since updating to 5.00.072 my help file has disappeared.
Click on Help then contents, and nothing happens.
Help About functions, as does online help but nothing happens when I click Contents.
Any ideas ??
Hi Alan,
confirming lenow's problem on all of my three installations of V5.00.072. Seems to be a problem of V5.00.072. As I haven't used help for ages I hven't noticed it before.
Ingo
Update on this.
I have tried the usual unplug and plugin the receiver, but still the same.
Len.
Hello lenow,
go to this folder AirNav Systems\AirNav RadarBox\Help and Manual and open one of the CHM files. in there is the help. It seems that you have discoverd a new software bug. Seems that the CHM files aren't execute/called up anymore if you click on Help->content or just pressing F1.
Ingo
In the mean time what do you want help with?
Alan
G'day Alan,
Do not need help, was just exploring features.
There is always Online help.
Thanks, and Merry Christmas!
Len.
Merry Christmas Len.
Ingo
Any problems just ask Len. Merry Christmas to you and yours
Alan