Morning,
Can someone please advise me. Aircraft are showing in my list and showing distance from home, but, aircraft not displaying on map. I have ticked process flights and show all but no change...am I missing something?
MTIA
Regards
Shawn
Shawn.
Is that all aircraft or just some. Close down RB and start up again to see if the issue persists
Alan
Alan,
have restarted PC and airnav but still no aircraft showing. I thought I may have broken the aerial lead when shutting a window but if it was broken I guess aircraft wouldnt be showing in my flights. Am a little perplexed
Shawn
Shawn,
Are they ADSB equipped. If not, they will not show on the map, only in 'My Flights'. If there is no globe showing beside the details in' My Flights' it means they are not ADSB equipped.
Ian
I was going to state that as well Ian but given that they are showing distance from home they must be giving a Lat/Long location so assumed they will be ADSB equipped. Is this correct Shawn.
Has this just started to occur this morning and what version of RB software are you using?
Alan
Shawn,
a stupid question, but have you centred the map at your home location?
Ingo
Morning,
Santa didn't fix it as not working this morning. N195AN just gone OTT and displaying with distance from my home, closest 19 miles, but didn't show on map. My home is showing. Am using version 5.00.0071?
Any help appreciated as will try again later.Must be a tick box I haven't set ??
Merry Christmas
Shawn
Shawn, update to 5.00.72 and Christmas will come to you.
Full http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB50072Setup.exe
Update http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRBUpgradeto50072.exe
Alan
Thanks Alan...Am best uninstalling my current version first ?
While you at it, remember not to use the \Program Files folder. Use \AirNav System\ instead.
Ingo
Yes I would uninstall the previous version and as Ingo says install to c:\Airnav and not program files
Alan
Thanks Alan and Ingo...will give that a try.
Best Regards
Shawn
Bingo, Thanks guys back up and running. LX-RAK plotting over South Wales...just a pity it is dark.
Thanks Again
Shawn
Good to hear, that you are back in business.
Ingo
Thanks for letting us know all is well Shawn
Alan