AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: trev on December 27, 2014, 04:32:01 PM

Title: altitude filter
Post by: trev on December 27, 2014, 04:32:01 PM
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the altitude settings. I have just watched something on you tube and they say press the advanced tab. I don't seem to have an advanced tab showing?? It is to limit the clutter on screen.

Thanks

Trevor
Title: Re: altitude filter
Post by: Runway 31 on December 27, 2014, 05:13:58 PM
The Advances button is above the map next to the mylog button

Alan
Title: Re: altitude filter
Post by: trev on December 27, 2014, 05:17:31 PM
Afraid not Alan. To the left of Mylog is Airport and to the right is Reporter. It did show where you said on youtube but I'm afraid it's not showing on mine.

Cheers

Trevor
Title: Re: altitude filter
Post by: trev on December 27, 2014, 05:37:40 PM
Hi Alan, Found it under filters second top left, clicked on that then advanced filters. Still can't understand why advanced is still not showing next to mylog though?

Trevor
Title: Re: altitude filter
Post by: AirNav Support on December 27, 2014, 06:07:40 PM
Depending on your screen size and resolution it can get hidden.
Title: Re: altitude filter
Post by: Runway 31 on December 27, 2014, 06:33:42 PM
Trevor, its on the left of mylog on both my laptop and my main computer but you found it anyway

Alan
Title: Re: altitude filter
Post by: trev on December 27, 2014, 07:48:43 PM
Cheers Alan and Airnav Support. I think it probably has something to do with the resolution. At the moment I'm running it on my netbook with a maximum resolution of 1024x600 as my laptop was giving me problems. Looks like I need to either buy myself a new laptop or persevere with this resolution. Don't want to tie up my main desktop.

Thanks anyway guys.

Trevor
Title: Re: altitude filter
Post by: neroon79 on December 27, 2014, 09:10:57 PM
Hi Trevor,

there is a solution, that allows you to stay on the netbook but gives you the opportunity to have your traffic on a bigger Map. Esspecially if you have both computers in the same LAN at your home.

If you are interested how it looks I can give you a link to my received traffic.

If you like what you see we can try to set it up for you.

Ingo



Ingo
Title: Re: altitude filter
Post by: trev on December 28, 2014, 10:31:57 AM
Sounds interesting Ingo.

Thanks