Hi,
Are there any set instructions for putting on a new PC with Windows 8.1 ?
I see from other posts there have been some problems.
What drives etc do I need to download ?
Thanks.
Mike.
I would suggest you contact
[email protected] for guidance. The Windows 8.1 drivers are on the support page http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/drivers/ANRB-Win8Drivers-v2.08.30.zip
Alan
Hi,
Thanks just sent them an e-mail.
But probably quite a few got new Pcs for Christmas a set up guide will be useful.
Mike.
Agreed Mike
Alan
Hi,
Can anyone help me with a simple guide how to download these on win 8.1 ?
Tried you tube but no luck this system seems hard to win 7.
Thanks
Mike.
Hi Mike, have you looked at the sticky at the top of the page??
Alan
Hi,
Yes seen above but how do I zip drive the win 8 drivers to drivers in 8.1 ?
Confused.com.
Mike.
Mike,
I don't have Windows 8 so I don't know anything about it, please contact support and ask for assistance. Download the drivers into a folder on the desktop and unzip them into it. When the installation process ask you for them, direct it to the folder you have unzipped them to
Alan