So I wake up from a nap, come downstairs and see an A4 Skyhawk on my screen.
Looks like they have other aircraft too...
Turns out we have a Canadian Aggressor company..
http://www.discoveryair-ds.com/
(https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8576/16131476475_4095b8d4ff_h.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/qzu2WK)A4 Skyhawk (https://flic.kr/p/qzu2WK) by CYYZGUY (https://www.flickr.com/people/86721442@N07/), on Flickr
Jason,
Discovery have a training contract with the German Air Force http://www.discoveryair-ds.com/page?a=1395&lang=en-CA and 6 A-4's have been through Prestwick recently. Two were eastbound in November and 4 westbound on one day in December 3rd that I managed to photograph. Hopefully the one you picked up is heading this way as I noted it on the network in Arizona before Christmas.
Alan
Believed to be due Prestwick tomorrow
Alan
The Skyhawk is delayed now not arriving at Prestwick until tomorrow 31st and will be going straight into the hanger until its departure on 5/1.
Alan
The Skyhawk is now on screen around Stornoway heading to Prestwick
Alan
I must have caught him while departing.....he is one province away from me, lucky to have the range that I do!
Its here until Monday as Wittemund is closed until then.
Alan
Photo here https://planeimages.net/i/fyuCCPXNXeyP
Alan