AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dave455 on December 30, 2014, 03:45:22 PM

Title: Notification Emails
Post by: dave455 on December 30, 2014, 03:45:22 PM
Hello, is there an issue with Notification emails not being sent?
I noticed this several weeks ago and thought there may have been some server work being carried out.
The Checkbox to send and email has a 'Tick' in it and the correct email address is set in the window. I see that the status window displays 'Sending Alert by Email' when an alert is recognised but I receive no email.
Thanks for your help.
Title: Re: Notification Emails
Post by: Runway 31 on December 30, 2014, 04:12:22 PM
I just tried it and I am getting emails

Alan
Title: Re: Notification Emails
Post by: neroon79 on December 30, 2014, 07:17:05 PM
Have you tried to empty the "Alert log" list?

Ingo
Title: Re: Notification Emails
Post by: dave455 on December 30, 2014, 10:14:08 PM
Hi Ingo, yes I have tried clearing the 'Alert Log' but this has made no difference. I have also changed the email address to an alternative and this does not work either.
Thanks for your help.
Title: Re: Notification Emails
Post by: Runway 31 on December 31, 2014, 07:19:20 AM
Are you sing the Airnav server or a custom server to send emails.

Also have you checked your ISP's spam filter. I use BT and following the divorce from yahoogroups my emails were and still are going into their spam filter and I have to log in regularly to move them into the inbox

Alan