AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: milly on January 06, 2015, 05:18:19 PM

Title: hardware disconnected
Post by: milly on January 06, 2015, 05:18:19 PM
Hi I've just downloaded  my airnav box on to my laptop but it is saying hardware disconnected with a red box next to it help needed.and it not showing network flights
cheers
jeff
Title: Re: hardware disconnected
Post by: Runway 31 on January 06, 2015, 05:21:39 PM
Jeff, is this the windows 8 computer?  Its not showing network but is it showing the local myflights?

Alan
Title: Re: hardware disconnected
Post by: milly on January 06, 2015, 06:42:28 PM
Hi Alan
No it not I've download it on my kids xp laptop.and walk away from the home pc
Title: Re: hardware disconnected
Post by: Runway 31 on January 06, 2015, 07:05:19 PM
Jeff,

Going back to your opening thread, is it showing myflights but not network or nothing at all.
Is it 32 or 64 bit XP>

Alan
Title: Re: hardware disconnected
Post by: milly on January 06, 2015, 07:33:48 PM
Hi Alan
THANKS for all your help it wasn't showing anything in
my flight and network.but I sorted it I had to reinstall my drivers on the kids laptop and uninstall from my home desktop (win8).
So happy days it working on the upstairs laptop and I'm getting a lot better reception.
Many Thanks  for all your help.
Jeff
Title: Re: hardware disconnected
Post by: Runway 31 on January 06, 2015, 07:36:48 PM
Glad you worked it out Jeff

Alan