I've had a Radarbox for 5-6 years and had no problems with it. I've just purchased a Kinetic 1090 Puck but after installing the BaseStation software and associated drivers that come with the Puck onto the same PC atht I have my Radarbox, the Radarbox box has stopped working i.e. I get a red symbol and the message Hardware: Not connected. No matter what I try...disconnecting the Puck; closing the BaseStation software down, the Radarbox will not start
Does anyone have any suggestions (and possible fixes) why this is happening? Is it not possible to run two different receiving systems on the same PC?
Many thanks
Nigel
I've had it suggested to me that I may have to reload the drivers. Please can someone direct me to where I'll find the Windows 7 64bit drivers for Radarbox to download again. I can't find them through the Search option.
Thank you
Nigel,
It sounds like a driver problem. Where on the computer have you installed the receivers to. Don't have them on the programme files location that may cause problems. Install to somewhere like c:\Airnav. Same with the other receiver.
You will find the 64bit drivers here on the support page. http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/drivers/ANRB64bitDrivers.zip
Alan
Many thanks Alan
I've tried this but no change. The USB light on my Radarbox isn't on, just the power light, does this indicate anything?
Thank you
Nigel
Try unplugging and plugging in the cable. I would also suggest contacting
[email protected]Alan