AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CYYZGUY on January 28, 2015, 04:38:53 PM

Title: Pictures not loading? Maybe I missed a post somewhere
Post by: CYYZGUY on January 28, 2015, 04:38:53 PM
No matter what preview picture I click on, it does not open up in airliners.net etc......It does not even attempt to open a browser...

Am I doing something wrong?

Jason
Title: Re: Pictures not loading? Maybe I missed a post somewhere
Post by: Runway 31 on January 28, 2015, 05:00:28 PM
No idea, they are opening up for me.  Is it still doing it for you?

Alan
Title: Re: Pictures not loading? Maybe I missed a post somewhere
Post by: CYYZGUY on January 28, 2015, 05:27:03 PM
Strange, it seems as if some pictures open and others do not.

No big deal. just thought there may have been an issue..

Jason