AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: neroon79 on January 29, 2015, 07:18:21 PM

Title: No airframe symbols in RB24 Apps
Post by: neroon79 on January 29, 2015, 07:18:21 PM
Currently there are no airframes in the RB24 android apps. RB24.com seems not affected.

Ingo
Title: Re: No airframe symbols in RB24 Apps
Post by: RodBearden on January 29, 2015, 08:21:05 PM
I've got 3 around Heathrow showing on the map and that's all. It says I've got lots of Nearby Flights, but it's not telling me how far away they are.

Perhaps someone needs to go and kick the server...
Title: Re: No airframe symbols in RB24 Apps
Post by: neroon79 on January 29, 2015, 08:40:54 PM
Meanwhile I temporarily got two in my area. As Rod stated many nearby flights, but all without a distance value.

Ingo
Title: Re: No airframe symbols in RB24 Apps
Post by: RodBearden on January 30, 2015, 10:55:08 AM
Working OK now - server must have been kicked...  :-)
Title: Re: No airframe symbols in RB24 Apps
Post by: neroon79 on January 30, 2015, 11:11:18 AM
Yesterday evening I informed airnav that they have to "kick" the server.
Either they have kicked it or it have cured itself.
Will have a look if it's working for me too.

Ingo
Title: Re: No airframe symbols in RB24 Apps
Post by: neroon79 on January 30, 2015, 11:26:14 AM
Elite-Login back to normal speed.
Aiframe count (almost) matches up with FR24.
So, indeed back to normal operation

Ingo
Title: Re: No airframe symbols in RB24 Apps
Post by: Runway 31 on January 30, 2015, 12:25:50 PM
Just noted the post, when I switched on the computer earlier there was no network.  Advised Andre and the server was restarted around 0900 UK and everything OK

Alan