Hi,
I have just installed Windows 10 and it is not seeing my box.
Should I try the win 8 drivers ?
Paul
I would try them as we don't have Windows 10 drivers. Also be aware Windows 10 has not been released yet.
Alan
just tried 8 drivers and getting "The hash for the file is not present for your device
Did you follows the instructions for installing on the sticky at the top of the page
Alan
I was trying to do it via device manager and "update driver"
I would suggest that it is best to follow the Windows 8 driver instructions.
Alan
This is what Win 10 is reporting
If you followed the instructions it would look to me like they don't work which isn't surprising given that they are Windows 8 drivers and Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9926 has only just been released.
Alan
If anyone finds a work around please let me know :)
Paul
Paul see the other Windows 10 thread for a work around
Alan
Many thanks. All working now under Windows 10 :)
Paul