Hi, will I be able to use RadarBox if I install Windows 10 which is due out later this year.
Regards
Ian Jackson
Not at this time as per previous thread on the same subject http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=8289.0
Alan
Not true !
I have RadarBox up and running with Windows 10 Technical Preview with no problems installing drivers
Further to above
You just have to boot Windows 10 with Driver Checking disabled (Option 7 under advanced Settings )
I have it running right now with Version 5 .00.72 with Windows 10 build 9926 (64 Bit)
There you go well done. Wonder if you will still be able to do that later in the year when Windows 10 come out, time will tell.
Alan
Hi Alan
I don't see why not - I have installed every new Windows 10 preview build as they come out and have never had a problem.
From what I have read - i can see very little difference between Windows 8 and 10 - it's more cosmetic than anything else
Thanks for that Snowman.
Alan