AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: chrisonmas on February 09, 2015, 09:24:13 AM

Title: Muscat OOMS/MCT
Post by: chrisonmas on February 09, 2015, 09:24:13 AM
Hello

Muscat has recently opened a new, second runway. Is there any way to update the software to show extended centre lines of both runways?

Thanks

Regards
Chris
Title: Re: Muscat OOMS/MCT
Post by: Runway 31 on February 09, 2015, 09:56:37 AM
The best way would be to have a new outline made.  I will ask Rod.

Alan
Title: Re: Muscat OOMS/MCT
Post by: chrisonmas on February 09, 2015, 01:48:03 PM
Many thanks.
Chris
Title: Re: Muscat OOMS/MCT
Post by: Runway 31 on February 09, 2015, 01:51:25 PM
All we need is for someone to provide coverage from their  ;_))

Alan
Title: Re: Muscat OOMS/MCT
Post by: chrisonmas on February 09, 2015, 03:56:25 PM
I do, but unfortunately only on an infrequent basis.

Chris
Title: Re: Muscat OOMS/MCT
Post by: Runway 31 on February 09, 2015, 04:16:36 PM
I look forward to seeing your returns Chris

Alan
Title: Re: Muscat OOMS/MCT
Post by: Runway 31 on February 10, 2015, 02:16:10 PM
Watching OOMS at this time, cheers

Alan