AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: mdobuk21 on February 10, 2015, 02:57:03 PM

Title: version 5.00.072
Post by: mdobuk21 on February 10, 2015, 02:57:03 PM
Hi

I have a new computer and have installed version 5.00.072, however once I run the program the box is showing one blue flashing light. Do I need the correct drivers? I am running Windows 7 64 bit. Any help gratefully received!

Mark
Title: Re: version 5.00.072
Post by: Runway 31 on February 10, 2015, 03:04:15 PM
You will need the 64bit drivers from the support page

http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/drivers/ANRB64bitDrivers.zip

If you need any further help shout out

Alan
Title: Re: version 5.00.072
Post by: mdobuk21 on February 10, 2015, 03:28:56 PM
Thanks Alan, do I extract the files into my Radarbox program file?
Title: Re: version 5.00.072
Post by: Runway 31 on February 10, 2015, 03:55:03 PM
You should extract the files to somewhere you can remember such as a folder on the desktop, call it RB 64bit drivers.  Then go to Start/Devices and Printers/Unspecified/Radarbox right click Properties/Hardware/Properties/Change Settings/Driver/Update Driver/Browse my Computer for Driver Software/ use Browse to direct to the folder you unzipped the drivers too and then Next and the drivers will install.  Turn on RB and all should be well.

Alan
Title: Re: version 5.00.072
Post by: mdobuk21 on February 10, 2015, 07:32:58 PM
cheers Alan that works a treat!

mark
Title: Re: version 5.00.072
Post by: Runway 31 on February 10, 2015, 07:45:43 PM
Glad to help Mark

Alan
Title: Re: version 5.00.072
Post by: greenpag on April 13, 2015, 04:40:17 PM
Im running version 071 and since installation , "alerts" do not work, can i have a link for version 072 please ?([email protected])
Title: Re: version 5.00.072
Post by: Runway 31 on April 13, 2015, 04:57:24 PM
Its on the support page but here is the link http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB50072Setup.exe

Alan