AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: chrisonmas on March 24, 2015, 11:30:08 AM

Title: Link to Version 5 download
Post by: chrisonmas on March 24, 2015, 11:30:08 AM
Hi Guys

Sorry for this one, I know it should be easy to find, but I'm struggling!

Having updated to V5 some time ago, I had to do a completed reinstall from the CD, so know need to find V5 again. I found an article about the Beta version, but the links are now dead.

Any help much appreciated.

MTIA
Chris
Title: Re: Link to Version 5 download
Post by: neroon79 on March 24, 2015, 11:33:43 AM
As it was officially released you can find it on the support page now: http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html

Ingo
Title: Re: Link to Version 5 download
Post by: chrisonmas on March 24, 2015, 11:43:15 AM
Many thanks for the quick reply.

Rgds
Chris