I have never been able to fathom this one out and have given up using the radarbox for some months now since I have migrated to mac but I have decided to give it another go.
I am using a MacBook Pro and am running Windows 7 sing VM Ware. I have installed the interface program without an issue and have installed the drivers available on the forum. In device manager, it states that the hardware is correctly installed and the interface program registers the box to have connected with the green light symbol. Power is running through from the USB port to the box signaled by the green power LED on the box... Everything looks just fine. But, neither 'USB' or 'Signal' LED's come on and I am left unable to track any flights whatsoever.
I also find that the hardware connected/not connected icon constantly switches between red/green.
Can anybody shed any light on this?
Kind regards,
Daniel
Have you tried a new USB cable
Alan
I have Alan - Both cables work fine on my Windows PC... I wish it was that simple...
Daniel
Is the antenna OK?
Alan
Again, I wish it was that simple. Please presume it isn't a hardware problem because it isn't.
Thanks.
Within the vitual machine: Which folder have you used for installation? Hopefully no folder called program files. If yes: remove all traces of ANRB software from the virtual operating system and re install in a different folder directly in the root folder of installed virtualized operating system. Don't if this fixes all your problems, but it's worth a shot.
Ingo
As per the other threads delete all instances of RB from the program files location including going further than the auto deletion and manually delete all folders within the virtual store. The reinstall V5.00.73 direct to somewhere like c:\Airnav.
Alan