Do the squawk alerts work. I have 2 alerts set up, aircraft in range and that works fine.
I have now set up a squawk alert, I have ticked the squawk box but the alert is not being triggered.
Any ideas
Keith
They appear to be working OK for network flights but not for myflights. I will advise Airnav
Thanks
Alan
At the moment I have two Westland helo's on 'my flights' ZZ401 Lynx, squawk 4364, and ZR352 EH10, squawk 4361.
Neither of these have triggered an alert, but earlier today Lynx ZZ415, squawk 4363 did give me an alert.
I have all the Westland squawks 4360 to 4367 set up.
The mystery deepens.
Regards
Today I have the same aircraft flying, ZR352, EH10, with the same squawk as yesterday,4361 but this time it has triggered an alert.
Very strange.
Regards
My Squawk alerts are also random, sometimes they work, sometimes not.
43C55D ZK026 & 43C559 ZK022 - pair of HAWKs squawking 7700 but no alert popped up
As I said in another post, this must be a bug, we could do with an update to the software.
Its nothing to do with the application software, its to do with the server side software
You could change from the airnav server to your own ISP for the alert emails. Seehttp://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=8347.0 for some guidance
Alan
Thanks Alan, my problem is with my flights alerts not just email alerts, I am no tech geek, but surely this is a software issue, as it does not need the server to activate these ?
apologies if I am talking rubbish :-)
I don't have a clue oliver, like you I am not a software geek but if it was a software issue it wouldn't have worked in the first place and it worked fine for a long time. Nothing has changed with the software in over a year so if it worked originally I don't see that it is an application software issue but as I said I am just a user not a technician and I may well be wrong. Alerts work ok for network flights but not myflights for some reason.
Airnav don't look on here very often, why don't you email support for advice.
Alan
Ok, thanks Alan, I may do that.