For personal reasons, my system runs 24/7
Before we got he version 5 updates, My Log used to reset automatically at midnight if the system was run 24/7.
After the updates, My Log just keeps counting and has to be reset manually every day.
Am I doing something wrong?
John,
In quick set what do you have it set as. Set it to TODAY and leave it at that.
Alan
Hi Alan,
That is just it. It is set to "Today", but every morning I have to set it to "Today" again because it has added all yesterdays aircraft to all the aircraft since midnight.
We only have about 100 aircraft a day, 40 or so before 9AM, but at 9AM My Log shows 140 aircraft.
I the click on "Today" and select "Today again and the log returns to 40.
I have not got a clue with that one as I switch mines off every night. Will need to leave it on to see what it does.
To me it looks like mylog is recording what you pick up and then displays the info you request through pressing quick set whether it is hour, day, week, month or whatever and requires the manual input for the action required.
Reporter will show the details of today or yesterday.
Alan
Hi Alan, a late reply, but it is as John states: Since V5.00.0xx the displayed airframes are from the date the software was started. Therefore the count airframes in the displayed gets lower the more time passes by.
I've set my 24/7 pc to an automatic SW restart at early saturday morning. If I logg in to the PC using teamviewer remote on friday afternoons my airframe count in the list is down to a couple hundred airframes. After clicking on show todays airframes it is back to the actual count of airframes valid for the actual date.
In earlier Versions the switching to next day was done automatically.
Ingo
Looks like something to be fixed on a future update.
Alan
Yes indeed, it's one of the minor issues that has occured with V5.00.0xx. Not essential but should be fixed in future releases.
Ingo